Problems with part-time bookkeepers
- Do you find it difficult to manage a part time bookkeeper who is not on board with your business, your timing and your needs?
- Is bookkeeping and accounting taking up too much of your time?
- Is your business growing faster than your current bookkeeping solution?
- Do you need more time for other, more critical aspects of your business operations?
- Are you afraid of the increased costs associated with outsourced bookkeeping and accounting?
- Do you struggle every year to provide your CPA or tax advisor with accurate year end bookkeeping records?
- Is it almost impossible to get a handle on cash flow, expenses and tax liabilities?
- Is there way too much paper involved in your bookkeeping process and bill payment procedures?
- Would you love to have key financial metrics available with the click of a mouse?
The good news is that your business has outgrown your ability to keep up with tedious bookkeeping and accounting tasks and managing part time bookkeepers. The great news is you have come to the right place! Making the decision to outsource your small business bookkeeping and accounting is not an easy one. At S & T Associates CPAs LLC, we pride ourselves on helping small business owners make the transition quickly, seamlessly and with as little disruption to your business as possible. Here is what you’ll get:
- No more fire drills for tax reporting, audits or loan approvals,
- Total access to our seasoned bookkeepers and accountants,
- A near paperless bookkeeping process,
- Monthly reports so you can manage your business effectively,
- Web based access to all your financial information,
- Safety, security, and peace of mind,
- Be up and running in just a couple of weeks!