Receive up to 50% of qualified wages
Quicker turnaround and return claims to help companies with better cash flow.
What is Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERC)?
- Compelled by CARES Act, Employee Retention Tax Credit was intended to encourage businesses to keep business surviving during unpredencent times of COVID-19. The refundable tax credit helps companies keep employees on their payroll during hardships.
- Due to ERC expansion effective from January 1, 2021, employees who took PPP loans may qualify for ERC for 2020 and 2021.
- SNTCPA’s dedicated staff helps you gain most of the retention and ensure your claim is compliant with IRC guidance.
Check if your business falls under the criteria of Employee Retention Tax Credit eligibility. Connect to SNTCPA experts for a free consultation.
How to Claim ERC and get a benefit?
- Check if you fall under the category of Tax relief fund companies that lost revenue in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic shutdown.
- Even though the program ended in 2021, a business could still claim ERC by filing form 941.
- Laws around ERC have changed in 2020 and 2021, so it can be difficult to determine which wages qualify and which don’t. SNTCPA tax professionals help you fill out forms, smoothen the process and ensure you are on the right track.
SNTCPA offers solutions for all sort of businesses
- Small and Large Business Qualified as ERC eligible employer
- Calculate ERC applicable financial quarters
- Smoothen and Secured Tasks
- Detailed Summary Report
Complete your claim,
We help you smoothen the process.